Monday, October 5, 2015

I'm Back

Hey!! I'm back. Well actually at first I got kind of overwhelmed with what to post and when to post it. Then time got away from me and then I just kinda forgot about my blog. Well, I'm back now. So here goes..

What have I been up to? I've been doing art journaling, cooking, watching tv and movies, and now I'm back into crocheting. Have some pictures of what I've been doing. Not gonna show one thing cause it's a Christmas present for a friend and she might look at the blog and don't want her to see it. I did a cowl for myself, then started a lapghan for myself, then made my friends gift, now I'm working on my Nana a shawl for Christmas. After her shawl is done I plan on working on charity crocheting. Not sure where I'm gonna donate, just gonna make some stuff then see about where to donate.

I've also been spending a lot of time on Ravelry. I've joined some groups on there and found some patterns I wanna do.

I've also been watching some podcasts on YouTube.
Sheepishly Sharing   
Stitching Between Pages
Sticks and Stones Podcast
Bookables  










No comments:

Post a Comment

What will you add...

Here's the deal.. . You add to this in the comments!! Anything at all you want to add, no matter how short or how, long. Then I'll...